Monday, February 14, 2011

UFOs NOW MAKE SENSE!

OH MY GARSH! I JUST GOT A HEAVY REVY ABOUT THESE DAYS OF NOAH!!!

I've been seeing a lot of recent news reports of UFO sighting, and not just by some Nebraska farmer out in his field or by some teenage boy smoking a doobie with his buddy behind the barn. No, these recent reports mention sightings seen by many and/or are UFOs hovering over city landmarks and buildings.

In the past, I've written off these reports because we Christians know intelligent beings from another planet don't exists, at least not according to the Bible. However, many of my fellow watchers have accredited these sitings to Satan's attempts to woo the world into a New World Order. And who better would he use than his fallen angels, the Nephilim.

What's a Nephilim? The old and new King James versions call them "giants" and the Strong's Concordance agrees, with the inclusion of rebels, apostates, and fallen. You'll find mention of them in Numbers 13:33 and Genesis 6:4, just a few verses before the the flood. The bible tells us they mated with women and started a race of giant humans (of which Goliath is considered by some to be one of). Archeologists have found the remains of some of these giants.

And this leads me to the Heavy Revy:
Right before the flood, Genesis 6 says the Nephilim (fallen angels) were on the earth. Jesus said that the days of His coming would by like the Days of Noah (Matt 24:37).

For years I've been telling my fellow church foke who love singing that song "These are the Days of Elijah" that really, these are the days of Noah. But I was only basing it on what Jesus said: "they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage". And I was also basing it on Genesis 6:5 right before the flood:
Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the LORD said, "I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them."

But I had never connected the dots with the Nephilim being in the Days of Noah until now! I guess that means we TRULY ARE in the days of Noah.

And that ain't the pizza talking either.


WATCH AND PRAY! Things are getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment